Lilly Maytree is in Alaska today...

Lilly Maytree is in Alaska, today...looking for adventure and divine appointments. Want to follow along? Enter her ARMCHAIR TRAVELERS PORTAL



Tuesday

And the winners of GOLD TRAP are...


Happy Valentine's Day, dear readers, and many thanks to everyone who put their names in the hat to enter my Valentine Blog Hop Contest. The winners are Cherio1, Crystal Young, Anne M. and Theres just life. If you ladies will drop me an email at lillymaytree (at) msn.com and let me know what email address you would like me to send your ebook copy of GOLD TRAP, I will do that. Not to mention I will also enter your names over at the Valentine Blog Hop Site for a chance at the two Grand Prizes.


How did I arrive at these conclusions? Well, if it were up to me, I would choose everyone, so I turned that matter over to the Captain, who is an honest man (you can be sure). Besides that, he has a better hat for such things. In the meantime, I wish all of you an adventure of a lifetime in your near future, and if you can't manage one of those any time soon, please come back and join me in mine!

Like to know where we're headed next? You can find out on my  Travels With Lilly page.

No comments:

Post a Comment