Lilly Maytree is in Alaska today...

Lilly Maytree is in Alaska, today...looking for adventure and divine appointments. Want to follow along? Enter her ARMCHAIR TRAVELERS PORTAL



Friday

Incredible Clare Revell...

   Well, my dears... I don't know how, but she has done it, again. 

   Our incredible Ms. Clare has come out with yet another story to keep people like me up at night. And, oh, how it effected me! 

   I suddenly found myself in the kitchen trying my hand at "cheese salad" and "cream tea," not to mention wondering what on earth happened to...

   Well, you will just have to paddle over to LILLY'S BOOK CLUB (in its new location) to find out more. My very first spotlight in the new digs. Comments problem solved, so feel free to speak your mind. And I hear there might be a possibility for English pasties if we ask nicely, so, let's head on over...

No comments:

Post a Comment