Lilly Maytree is in Alaska today...

Lilly Maytree is in Alaska, today...looking for adventure and divine appointments. Want to follow along? Enter her ARMCHAIR TRAVELERS PORTAL



Wednesday

The MYSTERY TOUR continues... aboard the RMS TITANIC

Well, we are off, dear readers...  and by the time you read this, we will be nearly to Queenstown, Ireland. Our last stop to take on passengers before crossing the North Atlantic. Yesterday, was more than eventful. We nearly had a collision right out of the dock, but thank heaven that was avoided. Our cruise director, Tessa, gave a good account of it over on the QUEEN OF THE WAVES, site, and I'm sure you probably even heard about it on the nightly news. Can you believe the TITANIC is still making news?

Why on earth do you think that is?

I have some ideas, but I'm saving my final conclusions until the end of the voyage, because I haven't interviewed even half the people I want to talk to, yet. I'm slipping up to first class, today, to get a look at how the other half lives. I'll let you know what I find out, tomorrow. Meanwhile, there are some fascinating personalities that seem to defy all classes, that I take a closer look at in my column ON THE PROMENADE. After that, I hope you will head over to the QUEEN OF THE WAVES site and do some investigating, yourself. Too many things going on to list, so I hope to see you there. Oh, yes, and if you guess what this "mystery picture" is, I'll put your name in the Captain's hat for a prize. Just put your answer in the comment section, here.

But be careful... you could very well end up in my column...

No comments:

Post a Comment