Lilly Maytree is in Alaska today...

Lilly Maytree is in Alaska, today...looking for adventure and divine appointments. Want to follow along? Enter her ARMCHAIR TRAVELERS PORTAL



Friday

Fun For Summer...


It's "Video Friday," again, over at my


 dear readers, and I hope you will paddle on over and see what the Captain and I have been up to this week on the MYSTERY TOUR

In the meantime, I've been keeping up with my summer reading, and finished some wonderful books I'll be sharing throughout the month of July, over on LILLY'S BOOK CLUB page

I'm also reading a few manuscripts for writer friends, and -- I have to tell you -- I'm into one right now that is so good, I had to take it off my working pile, and put it on my morning devotion table. I keep wanting to underline things just so I won't forget. I don't mind saying it's making an incredible change in my life, right when I really need it. And while I can't share much more about it  at the moment, you can believe I'm going to sing hallelujah from the rooftops when it comes out. So, I'll keep you posted.

Meanwhile, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment