Lilly Maytree is in Alaska today...

Lilly Maytree is in Alaska, today...looking for adventure and divine appointments. Want to follow along? Enter her ARMCHAIR TRAVELERS PORTAL



Tuesday

More About Stella…



Stella Madison reminds me of somebody… at least that's how she started off. But then things got complicated, and the next thing I knew she was in a fix. I tried my best to wrap it all up, but now I see one thing can lead to another, and how I am just not satisfied, myself, without telling what happened to her next. 

You see, I have become convinced that most of us do not plan on getting ourselves in trouble. It just happens. And while there are any number of ways to get yourself out of it, each one comes with its own set of consequences. Life (as so many are quick to say) is choices. But the thing I am fascinated with about Stella, is how often we have no idea of the importance to our entire lives a seemingly insignificant decision can be. For better, or worse. So, I'm wondering…

Just how far a person might go to fix something, if they made an incredibly terrible mistake. Especially if other people were involved. Are feelings really fixable?

I think for someone as tender-hearted as Stella, it's imperative. 

But we'll see.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful week of the release of HOME BEFORE DARK with me, dear readers. Added to the marvelous adventure I'm on, it feels like life couldn't get much better right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment