Lilly Maytree is in Alaska today...

Lilly Maytree is in Alaska, today...looking for adventure and divine appointments. Want to follow along? Enter her ARMCHAIR TRAVELERS PORTAL



Monday

Introducing Stella Madison...



This Friday, I will be revealing one of my favorite people to the world. In a very short  introduction by way of something called a "Dollar Download" over at the Pelican Book Group site. And while you may say, "Hmmm…. this doesn't exactly look like a typical Lilly Maytree adventure," I hope you will look, again. The truth is, it is only an introduction to Stella. And while this little book  probably tells the most important thing you can learn about her, I'll let you in on a secret. Something she doesn't even know about, yet.

Stella IS in for an adventure. 

An all-out, hold-onto-your-seats type of an adventure no one in their right mind would attempt. But I'll tell you something else. There are times when life's circumstances put us into positions where we have to make a choice between things we would never even have considered before. This might not have happened to you, yet (of course-- I hope to heaven it doesn't). But if it does…

Maybe you can remember what happened to Stella, and it will help a bit. Because if you look closely at her, she isn't as mysterious as she first appears to be. In fact, she looks a lot like the rest of us, when it comes to trying to get out of a scrape. But that's all I'm going to say about it, today. On Wednesday, I will tell you more. Along with what you can do to win a copy of Stella's story, so that you can judge for yourself. 

It's called HOME BEFORE DARK, and the release date is Friday. Yes, yes… I know what date that is. Which is just the sort of luck Stella usually gets stuck with. That is, until she runs into the Colonel, who might -- or might not -- be more trouble than she can handle. Ah, me… we'll just have to wait and see.

2 comments:

  1. You are such a tease! I just hope I don't get involved in something else and forget come Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll remind you. Thank you for stopping by, today!

    ReplyDelete