Lilly Maytree is in Alaska today...

Lilly Maytree is in Alaska, today...looking for adventure and divine appointments. Want to follow along? Enter her ARMCHAIR TRAVELERS PORTAL



Thursday

What's Happening?


A bit of rest, a bit of family and friends… it just doesn't get much better. So, here we are on the west coast of the Pacific, catching up, and gearing up for the next leg of my    MYSTERY TOUR.    What is the mystery? I'm getting a glimpse, dear readers, and it looks very exciting from this side of the world (I admit, it's my favorite). But more on that, later.

For right now, there are things happening everywhere that I have either missed, or will be catching up on. Not the least of which is a very special "birthday party" for SASSY PANTS MAKES AMENDS, written by my good friend, Carol A. Brown. My review is up over at LILLY'S BOOK CLUB page, and I will also be doing an interview with Ms. Brown, later in the week. So, paddle on over if you get a minute, but whatever you do -- DON'T BUY IT, yet! Why? Because the big birthday party is scheduled for June 19th, and if you buy it then… you will get many wonderful free gifts to go along with your purchase. A veritable treasure box of good things. Want a sneak peak? You can see what the free gifts are here.

Meanwhile, I'll be getting our next video blog ready to post, tomorrow, and catching up on news from all quarters. Got news? Tell me about it!  

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Lilly! Your posts are always so fun and interesting. I'm jealous! :D

    That said...

    Tag! You're It! 77, 7 & 7

    Come see what it's all about on my blog.

    http://delialatham.blogspot.com/2012/06/tag-im-it-77-7-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it's great to see you here, again, Delia, thanks for stopping by! My goodness... I've never been "tagged" before, but I'll give it my best shot... hmm...

    ReplyDelete