Lilly Maytree is in Alaska today...

Lilly Maytree is in Alaska, today...looking for adventure and divine appointments. Want to follow along? Enter her ARMCHAIR TRAVELERS PORTAL



Sunday

THE LAST DAY…


Yesterday's winner of theCaptain's Hat drawing has been posted (if it wasn't you, try again...  I'm going to give the last ebook copy of GOLD TRAP away, today)... 


Well, it has been quite the interesting week of blog hopping (thank you John 3:16 Marketing Network!), and I have enjoyed meeting new authors and finding so many interesting books. I hope you will feel free to come back and visit me now, and again, and I especially hope you will take some time to visit my web site over at www.LillyMaytree.com. 

Within the next few days, the Captain and I will be starting the second leg of our journey, and heading for the Rocky Mountains, and we will be taking some "Armchair Travelers" right along with us. We are on the trail of some divine appointments, and any way you look at it things will be interesting. For more information on that, just drop by my "travels" page. 


And if you haven't checked out my inspirational adventure novel GOLD TRAP, you can do that over on the Books page. I will be giving away one more ebook version at the end of today, just leave a comment to enter the Captain's Hat drawing.

Meanwhile, thank you to all those who dropped by, and helped to make this "hop" a truly unique experience. I know you will be blessed with whatever choices you made. Would you do something like this, again?

I know I would!

8 comments:

  1. i would do it again...it's been so great learning to know new bloggers and new authors, and everything. i am following them, but would still do it next time. Thanks for a great week... May is a hard month for internet for me, so if you needed to change the month, it would be okay by me (hahaha) Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating. It's amazing to see the varied offering at each stop. Glad I came along.

    Blessings...

    StephBethNickel[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited to find your email & this post! TY! for the giveaway & your generosity.. looking fwd to the next adventure :)
    have tweeted @_eHope

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hopped by to say hi and leave some love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I'd do this again. It's been great fun to get better acquainted with everyone's talent and "person." Thanks for participating in the HOP and the Network. Hope to see more of you here.

    Ray W. Lincoln
    xtianlifecoach(at)comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to leave a comment and find you on the blog hop. Will visit you again, I'm sure! Thanks for posting and your generous gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry it took me so long to get here, Lilly. Hope you have enjoyed the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to make your acquaintance.
    A fellow J3:16 author.
    Julie S.

    ReplyDelete