Lilly Maytree is in Alaska today...

Lilly Maytree is in Alaska, today...looking for adventure and divine appointments. Want to follow along? Enter her ARMCHAIR TRAVELERS PORTAL



Wednesday

MONDAY'S CHILD by Clare Revell...

I'm reviewing MONDAY'S CHILD by Clare Revell over at LILLY'S BOOK CLUB, today, dear readers, so please paddle on over and catch a look if you have time. And remember, I'll be spotlighting a book over there every week throughout the summer, so, enjoy!

I should also mention that the ARMCHAIR TRAVELERS PORTAL is now open. So, if you would like to travel along on our MYSTERY TOUR, just fill out the form over on the ARMCHAIR TRAVELERS page, and you will be sent the link to the portal so that you can participate in the many different things we will be doing there. Today is the beginning of our first Treasure Hunt, and if you like that sort of thing, feel free to enter. The more, the merrier, as they say.

Jump in any time, the Captain and I would love to have you along!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome, Clare... my apologies for the book club link not working this morning. All fixed, now. Up too late, again, I guess...

    ReplyDelete